- Doctor of Philosophy (structural),
- Structural engineer with more than 20 yrs experience in Construction and building,
- Expert in Precast concrete, temporary works and D&C conversion from in-situ to precast.
- Gained a broad range of experiences within R&D including
- mechanical product design,
- safety critical product specification,
- concrete structures testing,
- non-linear Finite Element Analysis,
- patent applications,
- IP process management and project management.
He published and presented numerous precast concrete fracture technical papers around Australia, Europe and North America.