Barrason’s Engineers are growing their reputation as a leader within the precast concrete industry. Our specialist engineers are experts at concrete design & specification.
Our team is rapidly growing, and we are now hiring for the following full-time position:
- A friendly team in a dynamic work environment
- Professional & highly skilled engineering managers
- The opportunity to work on iconic building projects throughout Australia
- Opportunities for career progression in a growing engineering consultancy
- A competitive salary
The role Description:
- Review structural and architectural drawings of precast high-rise buildings
- Issue RFIs and communicate with project teams around Australia
- Prepare marking plans and elevations of precast elements
- Produce precast shop drawings
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders: developer, builder, engineer & architect.
- Communicate effectively with the precast yard and understand their site requirements
- Liaise with the lifting and bracing team
- Liaise and project co-ordinate with our growing team in Australia and overseas.
Our selection criteria:
- At least one year experience in shop precast detailing
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient use of AutoCAD
- An ability to interpret structural and architectural drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of construction project dynamics and the needs of clients
- Familiar with concrete structural elements and connection details
- Speaking Farsi would be valued, but is not a requirement
If the position interests you, please send your resume with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org until 31 October 2020.
Please note that in the event of a large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please remember to include Job ID in subject of your email (SD005).
The team at Barrason’s Engineers